Information for International Families
Located in the picturesque Adelaide Hills, the school is nestled in a bushland environment with the Sturt River flanking its southern boundary.
The school focuses on providing the children with a broad and balanced curriculum while maintaining high levels of literacy and numeracy.
The school is 16km from the city, usually a 20 minute drive or 30 minutes by train.
- Primary School Program
- Primary School Study Abroad Program
- Study Tours
- Student wellbeing
- International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IBPYP)
- Inquiry based learning
- Digital learning
- Extensive school grounds
- Gymnasium and school hall
- Resource centre
- Information Technology suite
- Make and Design room for creative problem solving
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) program (Years 3-6)
- Music suite
- Vegetable garden and developing school orchard
- English language support
- International Student Program Manager
- Student buddy system
- Out of School Hours Care service (OSHC)
Other co-curricular activities
- Dance program
- Jump rope team (years 4-6)
- Music – choir, instrumental music
Languages and Co-curricular sports may be subject to student numbers
Information regarding enrolment is via the International Education website.